Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Time Line on the fuckin Dole!

When I heard about this my blood was on the fuckin boil I fuckin tell ya.  I heard this on Ireland AM, bunch of wankers, oh I'll come back to those cunts in a minute.  Basically this means that you will be fucked off the dole after a certain amount of time, what the fuck are you supposed to do then, this countries fucked, no fuckin jobs, hello, hello, anyone fuckin in there.  Joan Burton needs to be kicked into that wookie head of hers and torn a new fuckin arsehole!! THE FUCKHEAD!!!  This is defo gonna increase crime rates i'd say, oh the garda are gonna have to do a bit of work now, boohoo!! Its a load of bollocks!! Back to  those pricks on Ireland AM though, one of them totally agreed with it, yeah, it was none other than that FAT FUCKIN WASTE OF SPACE, Aidan "I eat everything in my path" Cooney.  This fat cunt gets a big salary at the end of the day, yeah, id like to see him living on the scratcher and being told he has a deadline to find a fuckin job thats not there.  THE FAT WASTE!!! He has his fingers in a lotta pies anyway and I dont know which ones he's fuckin eating, ALL OF THEM perhaps!!!! WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment