Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Army Bargains off Capel Street

Right right then, here we go, its been a while since I've done a review and what better time to do it than the start of a new year, expect more of these by the way.  This is one I thought needed a mention, Army Bargains,  I seen people giving out about it on boards.ie and I thought I'd give my opinion of the place.  Where do I start, the old fella that runs the place doesnt even give you a chance to get in the jaysus door before he has the fuckin trousers you didnt even want on you! haha! In fact, he can hear you coming all the way from the bottom of capel street and he's making plans for your inner leg for jaysus sake, measuring tape at the ready!  Another thing that pisses me off is, they follow you every where you go, I was looking at a pair of boots one day and your man was asking me "what do you need them for" what the fuck business is it to him anyway, fuck sake, I should have said "standing on your head" if you dont fuck off away from me, silly bastard! His attitude is appauling for fuck sake, he reminds me of Hulk Hogan or something or some kind of bad guy from a Seagal film, what a prick! Anyway's Army Bargains doesnt get a lot of marks out of 5, maybe skid marks but not points! G'day to yiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment